5 Ways to Give Flowers
Updated: Feb 5, 2019
This holiday season consider giving flowers to your friends and loved ones. Here are 5 wonderful and unique ways to give flowers that will be cherished for a long, long time.
1. The Bookmark - With every book you give, include a pressed flower bookmark selected especially by you. Chose the bookmark with the quote that is just right for the a friend, family member, and everyone on your shopping list. If you have your own special quote, I will gladly customize a bookmark at no extra cost. Just email me the quote you would like to have on the bookmark.
2. The Card - With every gift include a pressed flower card and write your own personal message. Or give a package of pressed flower note cards as a gift. A package of 6 note cards makes a unique and beautiful gift for a friend, a teacher, a coworker or family member, and it's a great stocking stuffer, as well. The cards are prints of original designs made with flowers from southern Vermont.
3. The Flower Press - The Microfleur, a microwave flower press, is a perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers and wants to preserve their beauty. The Microfleur is suitable for anyone age 6 to 96. Flowers are pressed, dried and ready to use in seconds and minutes. Think of all the fabulous things you can do with pressed flowers: make cards, pictures, trivits or decorate candles. The possibilities are endless.
4. The Original - Who wouldn't love an original pressed flower picture with actual flowers from southern Vermont? All original pieces are coated with an acrylic sealer and framed with acid-free mats and conservation glass to be sure the flowers will endure for a long, long time. You may chose to order with or without a frame.
5. The Print - If an original piece is more than what you had in mind, how about a print? Prints are available in two sizes - 8 x 10 and 11 x 14. All the prints are in double white, acid-free mat and ready for framing. To order a print, go to the card page and select any of the 36 designs. Then email me your choice and the size you desire.
Still haven't found just the flowers you are looking for? Contact me with special orders. I will gladly customize bookmarks, packages with assorted cards, or create original pieces just for you.
You can also visit my Etsy shop for more choices of flower gifts.